Thursday, May 29, 2008

The father and the son (Scene76 to 80 )

The father and the son (Scene76 to 80 )
(Dedicted to a pearl)

Scene 76
Character : The father and, the chief and two associate.
Ent/day/in site a room
(All are sitting around a round table)
The father
DM is not the main issue. We are very near to some big fishes. Both the CM and the Leader of opposition are involved in this fraudulent case together. We can hold their neck now.
The chief
You have done a good job. But we cannot arrest them now. I will have to talk to headquarter. I do not want to take risk.
The father
They are not aware of our progress, we can wait.
The chief
It is good. Go and enjoy your time, I will call you soon…Wait. two dead bodies have been found besides a river…but it is not related with our department. Just glance over the matter if you have time. No need to report, but we should be aware of all the crime in our areas.
The father
I will see it.
Cut to…

Scene 77
Characters : The son, the golden chain man, his wife, two sons and one little daughter.
Ext/day/in side the premises of rooms.
(The son and the golden chin man are sitting on a cot. they are in well dress now. Her daughter is sitting in his lap, while the two sons are playing the snake together.)
The wife
(to son) Really you mother is a good cook.
The son
Yes.
The wife
I would like to meet her. And how your father is?
The son
I do not understand him.
The golden chain man
Son never understands his father. (to his wife) how my little friend is?
The wife
He is very nice.
The golden chain man
(to son) Look, what I said you? All girls will fell in love with you. She is the mother of three children and she starts loving you. Ha! ha! ha!
(The son looks to the golden chain man angrily)
The wife
(In a complaining and irritating tone) You never think before speak.
(A young villager runs to him)
Big brother! Fishes are ready.
(He looks to him and stands up)
The golden chain man
Let us move.
(He pick up the snake)
Cut to…

Scene 78
Characters : The father, five dead bodies. a police inspector.
Ent/day/ Post Mortem room
(The father walk to the post-mortem room, he sees the same police inspector there who arrested his son)
The father
Good day Inspector. Three people have been killed besides a river. I want to see them.
The inspector
Good day officer! You have to come into the post-mortem room.

(Both enter into the post mortem room. He sees the three dead bodies laying on different beds. He recognize two of them, they are the brothers of the wounded man, who is struggling hard for his life in the hospital.)
Cut to…
Scene 79
Characters: The son, the golden chain man, five murders and some villagers.
Ext/day/ under a tree.
(All of them are sitting in a row and eating fishes and the rice. Two young villagers are serving them)
The golden chain man
Eating under a tree is always pleasant. You can get here fresh air.
A villager
We will kill a goat tonight. Big brother, it is very big goat.
The golden chain man
It is good. (Looking to the son) we will eat goat tonight.
The son
But I have to go back. My father will be waiting for me.
The golden chain man
(Looking to the son) Eat comfortably, I will leave you to your home.

2 comments:

Elsie said...

Alok,

I like the cliff hanger today. I am nervous to find out how the father reacts to the murders. Are you working toward an ending or are you just allowing it to unfold as it did?

I'm looking forward to your comedy too. But this has to be done. You are so close, and it's been a monumental effort. I'm still wondering if this will end in tragedy or redemption.

I'm enjoying every installment.
Lara

Alok Nandan said...

Lara!!
Whenever I try to conclude it, it starts leading me. All the events and characters are going according to their own way and dictating me. I am just a puppet in their hands. Hoping your more more words.
alok nandan