Sunday, May 4, 2008

The father and the son (Scene 9 and 10)

(dedocated to a peral)
Scene 9
Characters : The father and the son.
Night/Forest/ on road.
(The jeep is running on the road. With the help of a medical box the son is washing his wound. For this purpose he is using the side mirror of the jeep, looking himself in the mirror)
Father
(Glancing at the son's face) Sorry I could not save you.
The son
But you give me a chance to teach them a good lesion.
The father
They are street dogs, and they must be dealt like this…
The son
You are always a angry young man….Always ready to fight. It will create trouble for you in future when you comes old…
The father
Do not bother about me…I know how to lead a good and roaring life…Do you know any prostitutes' house? Hum! You want a woman.
The son
You will provide me a prostitute?
The Father
Your marriage is not possible now…You are going to die…I do not want to destroy the fate of any girl. You do not have any girl friend, it is your fault…So I think a prostitute will be suitable for you…Do not bother all women are prostitutes…
The son
Have you ever been to a prostitute's house.
The father
I hate all the woman…prostitute in my life…no way. I am searching a prostitute for you…Oh! My life is a hell.
You cannot manage to die without woman?
(The father is maintaining the natural tone…His mind is very much clear that he has to kill his son, but at the same time he is thinking hard to fulfill his last desire. A little comedy touch should be maintain here…with expression and tone.)
The son
No compromise, I want a woman.
The father
Ok…Ok…Let me see what can I do for you.
(The jeep entered into a motel)
Cut to...
Scene 10
Characters : The father and the son and a guard
Night/ In front of the motel.
(The Father parks the Jeep in the parking areas of Motel. He opens the door of the Jeep and comes out. The son is sitting at his place. He is not bothered to come out.)
The father
(Picking his rifle) Get off and come with me…may be we get a bloody prostitute here.
The son
You go and search, I will stay here…
The father
Do not be smart….You are thinking to fly away….no chance…Just come with me.
(He points his rifle to the son, and the son comes out. Both of them tries to enter into the motel. The guard salute them and looks to the rifle with little hesitation.)
Do not worry, we are good citizens. Can we get a prostitute here?
The guard
(In the state of bewilderment) Pardon sir !
The father
(In an angry voice) For my rascal son, I want a woman.
The guard
(Still he is in the state of bewilderment) Sorry, sir. I do not understand what you say.
Father
Very simple. (denoting to the son) He is young and he wants a woman…Let me know can I get a woman here.
The guard
Try your luck inside.
(The father looks to the son in an irritating mood and son smiles. The father with his facial gesture asks the son to enter into the door. First the son enters and then the father)
The guard
What a lovely father he is ! If I were his son, I would have enjoyed women earlier.
(He tells very seriously and then smiles as if he is with a woman in her bedroom.)
Cut to…

2 comments:

Elsie said...

Alok!!!

How could you just end it there? A cliff hanger, you are cruel. Finish the story. Is this still factual or are you adding fiction to the mix?

How old is the boy in the scene? Don't stop. I can't wait for the next installment.

Lara

Alok Nandan said...

Do not worry! I am using fiction and facts together....the story of prostitue is not true....it is inspired by only words of the father....but situation is real...
You are tensed and I loved it...
I wanted to make you tense...
alok nandan...