Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The father and the son (Scene 71-75)

(Dedicated to a pearl who signs for me and says ---Write it! Write it !! and write it!!!)
Scene 71
Characters : the son, the golden chain man and the five murders.
Ext/ day/ the running Jeep.
(All of them are sitting in the Jeep. The son, the golden chain man and the two murders are without clothes and wet. They are in under paint only. The golden man is driving and is still angry)
The golden chain man
Killing is very easy, but killing artfully is always difficult. You all have to learn it. Kill your enemy with cold mind, and keep the trouble away.
One murder
They were running.
The golden chain man
…And you shoot them. You should have targeted their legs. There would be more fun then, if they were alive
The son
(Taking up fishes) Now what will do with these fishes?
The golden chain man
Ha ! Ha! Ha!! It is good question. Now we are not in position to cook them. But you do not worry. I will ask my wife to cook them. She will be happy to see the fresh fishes. Let us mover to my home.
Cut to…
Scene 72
Character: The father, broker, and four people
Ent/Day/Broker office
(The father enters into the broker office who is sitting in a chair and talking to some people who are sitting ther)
The broker
It is not a car, it is just like a beautiful woman. Once you take it, you will feel it..(the father enters and he looks to him)..Yes, gentle man what can I do for you. I am always at your service.
The father
I want to know about the white you dealt with this man yesterday.
(He gives him the visiting card that has been given to him by the old man. The broker looks to the card and then to the father)
The broker
Yes! Yes! It is I who sold his car.
The father
(Sitting before him) I want to know about the people whom you sold the car.
The broker
(Thinking) Let me remember… In fact I deal every day more than twenty cars. So it is too difficult to recall all those people who comes here. You can understand very well. May I know who are you.
The father
For you trouble. Recall the name and address of those people.
The broker
I do not want to disclose my customers, may be you are my competitor. If you want to buy or sell any car I am here to help you. But I cannot disclose my customers, after all I am doing business here.
The father
(Looking into his eyes) Name and address.
The broker
Look, gentle man. I am talking to you politely and you are threatening me. It is not good.
The father
Am I threatening you?
The broker
The whole marked knows me. I am a good man with good people and I am bad man with bad people.
The father
You are a bad man with bad people ! Hum!
(He slaps him, and then catches to his collar and throws his head over the table forcefully)
I am always bad with any people. Name and address.
The broker
(He is afraid) Leave me, you do not me.
(All the four people stands up, two of them runs away. The father strikes his head against the table again)
The father
Name and address.
The broker
Yes! Yes. I give you the name and address.
Cut to…
Scene 73
Characters: The son, the golden chain man and the five murders, a lot of children and some villagers.
(The Jeep enters into a village, and more than thirty children runs behind the jeep. The Jeep stops before a bricks made premises. The golden chain man comes out the Jeep)
The golden chain man
(Looking to the children) Do not touch this Jeep. Go away.
(The son and all the murders comes out of the Jeep. Some villagers come to the Jeep and the golden chain man greets them)
(Looking to an old man) . You have become fat, it seems that aunty is providing you proper food.
A young man
He has just bought a milky cow. He is taking milk now-a-days.
The golden chain man
(Laughing) So why his cheeks have turned red.
The two sons of golden chain men
(Two small kids runs to him) papa! papa
(He takes both of them in his arms) How are you?
One son
(Denoting to the other son) He beats me.
The second son
No, he beats me. You go away he is my father.
The golden chain man
(Looking to a young villager) Take out fishes from the Jeep and cook them. (He turns to the five murders) You can take rest in that room, if you want. I am going to meet my wife.
(He turns to the son) Would you like to meet my wife? She will be happy to see you. And I will tell her that your mother makes better than her. Ha ! Ha !
(The son smiles)
Cut to….
Scene 74
Character : The father and the a woman whom he has met in the hospital earlier.
Ext/day/ at a house door.
(The father nocks the door of a house. The woman opens the door)
The father
(With a little surprise) It is your house?
The woman
Yes.
The father
Is there any man in the house?
The woman
No, all are out. What you want?
The father
Has your husband or any man of this house bought a car yesterday?
The woman
I do not know. What men do never tell to their wives.
The father
(The father looks to him angrily)
Ok! I will come latter.
cut to…

Scene 75
Characters : The son, the golden chain man, his two sons and one daughter and his wife.
Ext/day/ a big space, around it rooms have been made.
(The golden man enters into the space crossing big door made of iron and wood. Both the sons are in his laps. One jump off and runs inside.)
The son
Mother! Mother! Father has come.
(The second son too jumps off and follows the first one)
The second son
Mother! Mother! Father has come.
(The son looks to them and smiles. Both of them enter into the house. A beautiful woman comes to them with water in a local made pot)
The golden chain man
(Looking to his the son) She is my wife. (to his wife) and he is my new little friend who knows very well how to catch snake. Let me see you the snake.
(He takes the small bag from son hands and catches the snake and it takes it out. The wife afraid and pots from her hands fells down. The two sons looks to the snake.)
The wife
It will bite you. Throw it away.
The golden chain man
Do not worry, it is without poison. This little friend has made its poison less. A snake without poison is like a hen. Even I child can it.
(He throws the snake over his wife and she runs away, abusing him)
Ha! ha! ha!
Cut to…

Scene 76
Character : The father and, the chief and two associate.
Ent/day/in site a room
(All are sitting around a round table)
The father
DM is not the main issue. We are very near to some big fishes. Both the CM and the Leader of opposition are involved in this fraudulent case together. We can hold their neck now.
The chief
You have done a good job. But we cannot arrest them now. I will have to talk to headquarter. I do not want to take risk.
The father
They are not aware of our progress, we can wait.
The chief
It is good. Go and enjoy your time, I will call you soon…Wait. two dead bodies have been found besides a river…but it is not related with our department. Just glance over the matter if you have time. No need to report, but we should be aware of all the crime in our areas.
The father
I will see it.
Cut to…

1 comment:

Elsie said...

Alok,

I'm running out of comments, but it is coming along well. You are a very good story teller.

Lara