Saturday, May 3, 2008

The father and the son

(Dedicated to a pearl)
Scene 7
Characters : The father and the son
Night / forest
(The father is sitting on the driving seat and the son is still laying at his place in the jeep. The father is drinking continuously.)
The son
I have followed you since my childhood. Now I am going to die. My mother has long hair. I would love to touch it…She would be combing her hair and I would watch her…I think she is the most beautiful woman under the sky.
(The father looks to him angrily, and gulp the beer.) When she left the room, I would pick the comb and collect her broken hair. I enjoyed her long hair lot.
The father
I would too enjoy her long curly hair…But I did not know it was a net to me…I wrote countless poetry on her long curly hair…but she burnt them all…She is a hell…And you too were enjoying her curly hair secretly! She was taking care of you, and you started loving her like a growing man ! You are hell, too.
The son
(Standing up)
Are you going to kill me certainly?
The father
Yes, there is no doubt in it.
The son
(Confidently) I want to enjoy a woman.
The father
What !
The son
(Repeating his sentence) I want to enjoy a woman. Till now I have not touched a woman…let me feel a woman before I die…I don’t want to die as a boy, Let me die as a man…I want a woman.
The father
(In a warning tone) You have drunk too much.
The son
I am serious about it, How can I die before I enjoy a woman? You cannot treat me like this.
The father
You are considered as a war prisoner…and a prisoner has no right to get a woman.
The son
It is not fair…I am a growing up young kid…Let me feel a woman. It is the last desire of a dieing boy…dieing man.
The father
Hum! I am thinking to give you this opportunity.
The son
Do you have any girl friend?
The son
No, It is you who told me not to love a girl, it would make you weak, both mentally and physically…I always keep myself away from the girl.
The father
….And love your mother like a man. Let us find out a woman.
(He starts the jeep)
The son
You are in a drunken state, allow me to drive.
(The son comes close to the father)
The father
Do not try to teach me a lesion. just jump in.
(The son jump in the jeep and sit besides his father. The father moves the jeep ahead. The rifle is standing against the seat between the father and the son.)
Cut to…

Scene 8
Characters : The father and the son, and five youths.
Night / forest' road
(The father is driving the jeep in full speed, and the son is enjoying cool air that is touching his face)
The son
You always drive wildly…And I love it…Have you ever loved any woman?
The father
(In a irritating tone) I would love that woman who is your mother…I was mad behind her…I tried to give her my best…but she is a devil…Never break before a woman…otherwise she will break you forever…You, too, are in love with her…What you were saying ?....Ya …You would collect her hair…I am sure you were interested in her dress too…
The son
She would look very beautiful in her pink night gown. She was very care full to me.
The father
And you started loving her…devil mother and devil son !
(An open car scratches to the father's jeep. Five youths are sitting in the open car. They have dunked)
A youth
(With a loud voice) You bloody man! Do not know how to drive? (One of them throws a bottle on the son and it hurts his face…the with the five youths passes away…The father looks to the son's face. He sees some blood over his face and pick up his rifle and shoot the running car's tire. The tire is heated and the driver of the car looses his balance. The car strikes against a tree. The jeep comes to the car and stops. The father stairs all the youths, the rifle is still in his hand. All the youths are afraid to see him.)
The father
(Turning to the son) Go off and hit them.
(The son jump off the jeep, some blood is still present on his face. Father turns to the youths) You all stands here…I do not want encounter from your sides…Let him beat all of you.
(With his fists and legs the son beat them brutally, while father is sitting on his driving seat with his rifle and gulping beer. When all the five youths fell down on the ground, the father shoot all other two tires of their car. )
The father
(Looking to the youths)It is a good lesion, (turning to the son) Now jump in.
(The son jumps in the jeep and sits at his seat. The father starts the jeep and goes ahead.)
One youth
(With anger,trying to stand up on the road ) Who the hell he was?
Cut to….
.
........Wait for Dr. Sophia!!!!

1 comment:

Elsie said...

Oh my god Alok!

This was as intense as the first. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Lara