Friday, May 23, 2008

The father and the son scene 47-50

Scene 47
The four jail guards come to a big iron wall. One of them go to a guard who is standing inside a small iron made window. He opens the gate from in side.
The guard
Cell number five! It is the order paper.
(Another guard looks over the order paper, and close the gate after having the son in side.)
Cut to…
Scene 48
Characters : The son, The golden chain man, the five murders and a two jail guard.
(The guard leads the son to a small room. When he enters into the room, he sees the golden chain man and the five murders are sitting there and playing cards.)
The golden chain man
(Looking to the son)
I was waiting for you. Do you know how to play card?
The son
No. You knew I was coming here?
(The son looks to all the murders)
The golden chain man
Come and take your place and feel easy. It is the safest place of the jail. (Looking to the five murders) Do not worry about them. These boys are sharp shooters, but only follow my instruction. I hope you will enjoy with theses boys. Come and sit.
(The son comes near to them and sit)
I am sure you have not told any one about the murder.
The son
Why did you kill him?
The golden chain man
(In angry tone) he was trying to capture lands of my people. He was working with an organization, an organization of wanted criminals. How can we leave our forefather's land? That bloody man has killed my some people.
The son
You have involved me in this murder.
The golden chain man
Never mind. In a way I have save you.
The son
I do not understand what are you saying?
The golden chain man
The man whom you have hit is in hospital still and his relatives are targeting you in the jail. He is a Brahmin. One of his brother came to me and asked me to kill you.
(He points his revolver to the son, the son looks to his eyes. All the murders stare the son.)
Cut to…

Scene 49
Characters : The father, his associate and the leader.
Night/ Ent/ a luxurious room.
(The father enters into the room and the associate stands up and runs to him.)
The father
Have you done all the work?
The associate
Yes sir.
The father
Bring the leader with full dress.
(The associate turns to the other room and after a little while he comes with the leader. Now he is well-dressed.)
The leader
Whatever I knows about this matte I have told you. Now please leave me. (He is little afraid.)
The father
Thank you very much for your co-operation. I do not want to damage you reputation. I hope you will not mention about this meeting any one.
The leader
Certainly not.
The father
(Looking to the associate) My associate will drop you.
The leader
Thank you very much.
(Both the associate and the leader goes away together. The father fells down on the sofa)
Cut to…

Scene 50
Chracters : The son, The golden chain man, the five murders.
The golden chain man
(Dropping his revolver down) I am trying my best to settle down your matter. Everything will depend upon the man. He is still unconscious. Till then you can enjoy the jail.
The son
I want to see your revolver.
The golden chain man
I think you are fascinated to it. Take it.
(The son takes the revolver, and points to a murer)
The son
It is very easy to kill a man.
(The golden chain man laughs.)
The golden chain man
Bullet does not recognize person, strike the trigger and it does it work.
A murder
It is interesting to kill a person with shot distance.
The golden chain man
(Looking to the son) He is always ready to kill people. His whole lands had been captured by those people who would work in his field. When his father protested against it, he was killed. Then he joined me and I helped him to take revenge and land both.
The son
Why are you telling me all the things.
The golden chain man
I do not want to give any chance to those persons who are who are killing my men. And now your involved in this game. When the bearded man was being killed you were with me. And certainly they will target you, no matter where do you live. They will find out you.
The son
(Returning his revolver) It is you who has involved me in this murder. I do not want to have any relation with you.
The golden chain man
(Laughs) I am trying to help you and you are trying to escape, it is not good.
Cut to…

2 comments:

Elsie said...

Hello Alok,

This felt more like plot development which is good...I just don't have as much to say. It feels like this is leading to a climax soon which is exciting.

It is interesting to see the son who is still the victim of his father's jealousy and anger relying on him for protection now.

How does a little boy go from being held captive by his father at gun point to a prison cell surrounded by men more dangerous than his father and still survive?

Maybe these men are more afraid of the little boy than he realizes. Why else would they all be working so hard to destroy him?

Lara

Alok Nandan said...

Lara!
I am only recalling thoses days. Now I can see all the incidents collectively.
alok nandan