Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Nothing like that (Scene-25-29)

(Alok nandan, Dedicated to a far voice.)

Scene 25.
Characters : Dirctor, Peter, Elizabeth, Nikita
Ent/evening/Editing room.
(Dirctor, Peter and Elizabeth are sitting in the small editing room. Nikita is busy with a computer. She is arranging all the shot scenes on the monitor. Peter is smoking.)
Elizabeth
(to Director, who is sitting besides her) I have not much time. I have to prepare myself for the evening party. You know how I am going to dress myself for the party ?
Director
How can I know?
Elizabeth
I will not tell you, You just wait. I am sure you will be surprised to see me. (to Nikita) Please do fast.
Nikita
I am trying my best, Madam.
Director
(to Peter who is sitting besides him and smoking) Would you mind to stop smoking, Please?
Elizabeth
Yes, too much smoking is bad for health. And you are making us passive smokers. It is a small room, so please stop smiling....
(She snatches the cigret from his mouth and throw its behind. The burning cigret falls down on the mat. Nikita starts the projector and all of them watch the today's rushes. Elizabeth holds the hand of Director.)

inter cut...

Scene 26.
Characters : Max, Robin, Jill and Nick.
Ent/ Evening/ in side a room.
(Robin is standing before a mirror and mending his face with hot water, while Max is laying on a bed and looking to the ceiling of the room. Jill is sitting on a chair and drinking beer in relaxed mood. Nick is taking a bath in a bath room)
Robin
(Mending his face before the mirror) I do not understand I am working in a film or fighting a war. (Looking his face keenly) He has made my face blue, even I am unable to recognize my face.
Jill
(gulping some beer). You are not recognizing your face and Max has forgotten his name.

Robin
Is it the way to treat an assist director? I will fuck him and his film. He is a big rascal, I can make a better film than him.
Jill
Do not say anything against his film, he will kill you.
Robin
I do not care. He has beaten a median person too, and media is going to fuck him and his film.
Nick
(Coming out of the bathroom after bathing) who called media here?
Jill
(He stands up and runs to bathroom, he gives the bottle to Nick.) Now it is my turn. (Nick gulping the beer goes to Max who is still staring the ceiling) Are you Ok Max?
(Max does not response, he is still looking to ceiling. Nick opens his mouth and pour down some beer in his mouth)
I think it will make you fresh.
(Max gulps the beer without looking to him. Looking to Robin's face) It seems that you are coming from a boxing ring.
Robin
I will fuck him.
Nick
Sure! But give me some space so that I can comb my hair. I will have to select a beautiful girl in the party...Are you coming in the party? (giving him the bottle) But I do not think any girl will like your blue face.
(Robin looks himself again in the mirror and gulps some beer. Nick selects a comb from the dressing table and looks to Robin) Would you mind to give me some space please.
(But he is still watching himself in the mirror. Nick says loudly) Cut to...
(With this word, Max jumps from his bed and starts repeating loudly with full action)
Max
Cut to...Cut to...Cut to...
(Nick and Robin looks to him, Jill runs from the bathroom, half naked. Nick and Robin runs to Max who is running here and there in the room, telling cut to, and try to hold him. But he is not controlled by them. Both of them are holding his hands.)
Nick
He has lost his mind.
(Jill comes to him and looks to his face. He takes the bottle of beer from Robin hands and gulp some beer and then pour down some beer over Max's head. Max becomes little normal, and looks to Robin face. He touches his own face as if he is seeing himself in the mirror.)
Max
Oh, my face has completely changed !
Robin
It is not your face, it is my face.
Max
(Looking to him) Who are you?
Robin
Robin! It is you?
(Max touches his face, and he jumps hard due to pain. Max goes to Mirror and sees his face)
Max
I will not leave him. But who called the media?
Robin
(With a little pride) It is I?
Max
What? You called the media here?
(All of them looks to Robin with surprise.)
Cut to.....

Scene 27
Character: Jelly.
Ent/evening/ bathtub.
(Jelly is taking a hearty bath in her bathtub. She is humming a song. She picks up a phone and dial a bumber)
Inter cut...
(Phone rings in the editing /projection room. Nikita picks up the phone. She listens it and looks to director who is busy watching the ruses, while Elizabeth is sitting besides him laying her head over his shoulder.)
Nikita
(Looking to director) It is your call, Sir.
(With a little irritation, director takes the phone)

(Jelling is humming over the phone. Director is listing her humming and he is little confused who she is.)
Director
Would you mind to tell your intention please.
Jell
(Looking to her hand) My hands and lips are waiting for you.
(Elizabeth listen the woman's voice and she tries to listen the conversation. She puts her head away and it hits his nose.)
Director
Bull shit!
Jell
(On the other side, becoming little furious) Are you trying to ditch me?
Elizabeth
(With jealousy) To whom you are talking?
(Peter is smelling something.)
Peter
Something is burning.
Director
What is burning?
Jelly
(Other side, In a romantic tone) My heart, my soul, my body...everything is burning....Are you not feeling my warm breathe?
(She leaves a warm breathe over the phone)
Elizabeth
(In an angry tone) To whom you are talking?
Peter
(smelling in the air.) I am sure, something is burning...(He smells all around the air)...it is fire
Peter
Where is fire ?
Jelly
(She looks around the tub, with a sexy tone.) Would you like to see my fire? I m in cold water, but my body is burning...
(Elizabeth is still trying to listen the conversation. Director is highly distracted from the rushes.)
Peter
(He is still smelling in the air. Nikita too smelling in the air. She is looking around.)
I am sure something is burning.
Director
(Looking to Peter, with a loud voice) Would you mind to keep your mouth shut?
Jelly
(Looking to the receiver, with angry tone) You must know how to talk to Jelly....either you come to me, or I will fuck your film.
Elizabeth
(With an angry tone) Either you stop talking or I stop the project.
Peter
I am sure something is burning.
(All of sudden the mat starts burning with flames due to cigret that was thrown by Elizabeth from Peter's mouth. Peter looks to it and becomes happy )
Peter
I am always right. Look, there is fire.
Director
Here is a fire, I will talk to you soon.
(Jelly is highly excited)
Jelly
I can hardly wait to see your fire. bye, take care.
(Director runs to fire control equipment and after taking it off the wall, he throws it on the ground. Then quickly try to uses it against fire. Some of the liquid spreads over Elizabeth's face. She is afraid and angry. Director controls the fire and looks to Peter, who is unconsciously burning another cigret, when he sees the angry face of director, he quickly puts off the lighter. As soon as director comes to hit him, he realizes that Elizabeth is loosing his mind and becoming unconscious. He quickly turns to her, and before her fells down, he catches her in his arms. She is unconscious. Director looks to Nikita.
Director
(Holding Elizabeth in his arms, to Nikita) I will watch the scenes.
(Looking to Peter, he grumbles, as he feels strong desires to hit him, but Elizabeth is in his arms, so he is not able to do it. He goes out with Elizabeth, up lifting her in his arms. Peter, in a fanatic mood, takes the cigret in his mouth and lit it. He smokes fast, while Nikita looks to him with surprise.)
Cut to...

Scene 28
Characters : Director, Elizabeth, and Jon.
Ent/evening/ in front of Elizabeth's room.
(Director comes to Elizabeth's room. Elizabeth is in his arms. She is still unconscious. Jon from a little distance sees both of them. He thinks Director is going to make love with her, so he tries to go away. But director sees him.)
Director
Why are you running? I need your little favor.
(Jon comes to them and sees Elizabeth.) She has lost her conscious.
Jon
What have you done with her? You must know a woman should be handled gently.
Director
(With irritation) Just keep your mouth shut and help me. (Looking the door) Open the door.
(Jon opens the door and director enters into the door with Elizabeth. He puts her on a sofa.) We should do something. Would you mind to bring some water here.
(Jon runs for water, while director shakes her head)
Come on, open your eyes...
(Elizabeth opens tries open his eyes...she is half unconscious, when Jon open refrigeter and picks up a bottle, he sees a bottle of costly wine. He stops and thinks little while and then, then opens the bottle and drinks it with one attempt. He comes back with the bottle of water. He is in a drunken state.)
Director
(Taking the bottle from his hand, he pour done some water over her face, and tries to wash her eyes and face with his hand. She realizes that director is touching her face, and she gets arising, still she is half conscious. Jon looks to her, he is shaking little. Director looks to him.)
Director
Take care of her....I have to see the rushes.
(Jon affirms his head and starts washing her face. Director goes to door.)
Jon
Please, do not cut my improve scene.
(Director says nothing but goes out of the door. Jon starts washing her face with his hand, and she arises sexually, thinking it is director who is touching her body. Her eyes are still closed. Drunken Jon too is excited to see her expression. She holds his head and pulls it to her mouth. Jon starts kissing her. Her hands are starts moving around his body freely, and he too is loving her loosing his mind. Her eyes are still close. Both of them are enjoying each-other)
Elizabeth
(with closed eyes) I always want you...Just love me, love me like a real man....
(Jon looks to her with a little surprise)
Jon
You always want me? But you have never told me...
( Listening Jon's voice, Elizabeth opens her eyes, and sees Jon's black face.)
I will love you like a real man.
(She looses her control and kicks hard over his face. She pushes him away from her body and starts beating him. She uses her hands and all the instruments in the room over his body. He is beaten badly, although he does not understand why he is being beaten. Anyhow he manages to run away in confusion)
Cut to...

Scene 29
Characters: Peter, Nikita, Liza and director.
Ent / Night / Editing
(In the editing room, Peter is sitting on a chair and smoking. while Nikita is busy with the project machine. Liza is sitting in the corner, reading some charts and working over them with a pencil. Director enters into the room and looks to Peter.)
Director
You are still smoking here?
Peter
(With full confidence) You know, I cannot live without smoking.
(Liza looks to Director. Director turns to Nikita.)
Director
Would you mind to start it from the beginning?
Peter
Why from the beginning while we have already seen half films?
Director
(In angry tone) Because I want to see it again, any problem?
(Peter looks to director and smokes fast. Nikita starts the shot film from the beginning on computer. Director sits on a chair.)

Scene 29
Characters : the lady journalist,Jon, Robin, Max, Nix and Jill.
Ent/day/gallery.
(The lady Journalist is looking through a door' whole. She is watching Robin, Max, Nix and Jill. She is in search of some gossip news. )
Nick
(to Robin) Director will fuck you if he knows it is you who has called media here.
Robin
(In an angry and proud tone) I will fuck him and his film. I can make a far better film than him. He has beaten me like a dog, (Looking to Max) Max has lost his mind. We are not dogs, Are we?
Nick
You are traitor!!
Robin
And you are a worrier!! Very soon he will knock down you too.
(Jon runs fast in the gallery, Looking back as if some ghost is running behind him. She runs fast and strikes against her hips. After this strikes the door opens and she fells down in side the room with Jon. Trying to make balance, Jon holds her. All of them look to them with surprise.)
Robin
(Looking to Jon who is still holding her on the ground) You are always an impatient man regarding woman. It is not the right way to chase a woman.
(Jon looks to him with bewilderment. He does not know what is happening with him.)
Lady Journalist
(With an irritation) Would you mind to leave me?
(He realizes that he has hold her in his arms.)
Jon
Oh. Sorry. It was not my intention.
(Robin puts him away and helps the lady Journalist lady to stand up, holding her in her arms.)
Lady Journalist
Thank you.
Robin
(Holding her tight) You are always welcome.
Jill
(Coming to her) Would you like to take some beer?
Jon
(Taking the beer quickly form his hands)
Thank you (He starts drinking quickly. Jill looks to him with anger. The lady journalist too is angry, but she controls herself and looks to Jill, who runs fast to take another bottle. Robin helps her to sit on the bed.)
Max
(Coming to the journalist) What are you doing here? Due to you I have been beaten? I do not want more trouble in my life. Just go away.
Robin
(Looking to Max) Cool down. She is here because I want it...I need her help.
Max
He help! For what?
(Robin looks to Jon) Would you mind to go out?
(Jon is still drinking beer.)
Jon
I am feeling myself safe here.
Robin
What do you mean?
Jon
Elizabeth was trying to rape me.
Robin
What you are talking, Once I tried but...(he touches his own chick where Elizabeth had slapped)...I do not believe you. Just go away.
(The lady journalist smell some news Jon's words)
The lady journalist
(To Robin)Let him tell the story. (Looking to Jon) why she was raping you?
(In spite drunken state, Jon realized that he has said something wrong.)
Jon
Oh, nothing it was just my wild imagination.
Robin
Control your wild imagination.
(Jill runs fast with another bottler of beer and gives it to the lady journalist.)
Jon
(Turning to the door) I will see you in the party.
(He goes away with the bottle)
The lady Journalist
I want some sexual scandal for my newspaper. Sexual news are read a lot.
Max
(to Robin) You are not doing fair. You face has already been blackened, I think the project should keep away from press.
Robin
I want to make my own movie, and everything is fare to get an movie.
Max
I am not with you.
Robin
It is your choice, I hope you will not reveal my secret before any one.
Max
I am going.

Robin
(Looking to Jill and Nick) What about you two men.
Jill
I do not want to be kicked out off this project.
Nick
You are taking big risk.
Robin
I do not need your words.
(Max moves out of the room and Jill and Nick follows him.)
the lady Journalist
I want some hot sexy news, Can you tell me with whom director is engaged ?
Robin
I do not know, but I want to fuck him.
the lady Journalist
Yes, he is very sexy...and I am sure Jelly will not leave him. I have to catch them for my story. For you I have good news....The journalist who has been beaten by Director is going to suit against him. I would love to see the director in the party.
Robin
Let us celebrate here first...
Lady Journalist
How?
(He comes close to her, and hold her in her arms. She looks to him with clever eyes, and then to the door)
Oh, director is coming.
(He turns to the door, and she kicks him fast. He fells down and then turns to Lady Journalist)
(With angry tone) You are my source only, is it clear?
Cut to....

2 comments:

Elsie said...

Hey! The plot has thickened some more. I can't wait to see where this will go next.

Lara

Alok Nandan said...

nice !!