Thursday, July 10, 2008

Nothing like that (Scene-17-21)

(Alok nandan, Dedicated to a far voice.)
Scene .17.
Characters : Nick, Robin, Jill and director.
Ent/Day/ In side a big hall.
(Director is sitting on a chair and watching his shooting chart. Nick and Robbing is standing besides him.)
Nick
Some media men have come here, and they want to see you.
Director
But I do not want to see them...
Nick
But it is important for....
Director
(In a fanatic tone) I do not want them here, that is all. They are the disturbing creatures...always ready to bark and bite.
Nick
At least we can give them briefing.
Director
(Looking to Robin's black face, in an irritating mood) Ok, Robin! Go and show your face to press. You want to do a film independently, may be it will help you. Are you willing to face the press?
Robin
(with little hesitation) But what I will tell them?
Director
I think your black face story will be a great new item for them....Seeing your face they will cook their stories...Run fast, we have to do a lot of work.
(As soon as Robin moves to go, Jill comes very fast to director. Robin stops and watches him. Jill is breathing heavily. At the same time the sound of the bookcase fall comes from the set. All of them look to the sound. Director leaves his chair and runs to the sound. Jill, Robin and Nick follow him.)
Jill
(Running with director) Jelly is not ready to listen anything. She is behaving like a queen and asking for you.
Director
(In a tense mood) Have you explained the scene to her?
Jill
No, she is not ready to listen me.
(All of them are running fast. Elizabeth comes very fast to them. She too is surprised to listen the sound of the bookcase fall.)
Elizabeth
(Coming to the running director) What happened?
Director
I do not know.
(He goes ahead and Elizabeth follows him with all his three assistants)
Cut to...

Scene 18

Liza, Peter and Rose, Max, Nick and Robin, Jill, director, Elizabeth.
Ent/day/ in side library.
(Peter is still under the bookcase. He is smoking continuously. Max, Rose and Liza are trying to uplift the bookcase from his body. They are struggling hard. Max is still excited and watching Rose breast, who is doing hard to uplift the book case, that are just before Max's eyes. She is understanding the intention of Max's eyes and abusing him badly.)
Rose
I will kill you!!
Peter
(Under the bookcase, cigret is still in his mouth. His mouth is to the ground and the bookcase is over his back, his whole body is covered with the bookcase, only his face can bee seen)
You girl! You are planning to kill me.
Rose
No, sir. I mean...(she looks to Max, who is still looking to her big breasts, because she is half standing and her both hands are busy with the bookcase like the hands of Max and Liza. The bookcase is heavy so they are unable to uplift it together, but any how saving Peter.)...
(to Max)..How dare to do it...You know, you are a big rascal...
Peter
Am I big rascal!! You never forget that I am your boss and I can fire you.
Liza
Have patience! We are trying our best to save you.
Rose
(Rose's hair touches the face of Max and he pushes his face ahead to touch her lips. His mind is occupied with Sexual passion)
It is too much! I will kill you, certainly I will kill you.
Peter
(With loud and angry tone)
And I will fire you, certainly I will fire you.
(His cigret fells down from his mouth. Director comes to the door and sees them. He walks fast to Peter who is still laying under the bookcase. Jill, Nick, Robin and Elizabeth enter into the library. They come around Peter and watch him)
Director
(In an angry tone) What the hell is going on here?
Max
(Looking to Director) Peter is in trouble and we are trying to save him.
Director
(Looking to Peter) He always creates problems. How can he be in trouble? He is at his right place now. (He looks around the set and then to Liza.)
Liza
I am sorry.
(Director says nothing but looks to Elizabeth)
Elizabeth
(Looking to Robin, Jill and Nick)
Put away the bookcase, otherwise Peter will die. Do fast.
(All the three assistants help Liza, Max and Rose. The bookcase is turned away. Peter takes a deep breath and looks to Rose.)
Peter
You want to kill me?
Rose
No, sir. Actually it was Max...
Peter
(In barking tone) Just shut up...
Elizabeth
How it all happened?
Director
I am not interested in this incident, I want my set ready within fifteen minutes... (Looking to Peter)I would be happy to see dead Peter.
(When Peter tries to open his mouth, director pick up the burning cigret and thrash it into his mouth. He starts smoking fast.)
Jill
Jelly is asking for you.
(Director looks to him as if he has not listened him.)
Elizabeth
(Looking to Director, and arranging her dress) Some press men has come here. I want to attend them with you.
Director
Robin is going to meet the pressmen, You can attend them with him. I have to finish a lot of works.
Elizabeth
I want you, not Robin.
Director
(In an irritating tone)The set is spoiled already, and queen is asking for me...and I have to shoot this scene before the sun set. So please attend the press with Robin, I will see you latter.
(Meanwhile Liza is again busy with the set. she starts collecting the books. Director looks to Liza without any feeling)
Elizabeth
No, I want you.
Director
My gracious lady! I want to save your money and my time. This project must be completed with it schedules. I hope you will understand it.
(He turns to the door and walk fast.)
Only fifteen minutes!!! I want my set ready.
Peter
I am feeling pain in my back.
Director
I am sure you will not die till the end of this project. (he turns and looks to Elizabeth) Honey! I think you will enjoy press with Robin.
(He goes out)
Cut to...
Scene 19
Characters :Jelly, director and the dress man.
Ent/day/ dressing room.
(Jelly is sitting comfortable in her chair, and the dress man is fitting a shoe in her feet. Director comes in the room and Jelly looks to him. Her eyes are shining to see him as if she has made some plan regarding director. She looks to dress man)
Jelly
You just go out.
(Dress man looks to her and then to director. Director shakes his head in affirmation and he goes out. She forwards her leg to director and shakes them, looking to his eyes.)
You consider me as your queen only?
(Shaking her legs)
Director
I hope you too will consider yourself as queen only. Why are you not trying to understand the scene?
Jelly
Your queen is blockhead?
Director
My queen is a real lady with her libido. She has everything and she believes the world is full of happiness and pleasure while her subject is highly dissatisfied. She is not a blockhead queen.
Jelly
I wanted to listen your vision regarding queen. I think you should not send your blockhead assistant for me. He is misinterpreting the psychology of queen. (Looking to her legs and laying shoes) Would you mind to serve me? It is queen order.
(Director sits under her feet and picks up a shoe from the ground and holds her leg in his lap.)
Director
You have beautiful legs.
Jelly
(Looking into his eyes) All the directors are always ready to kiss them...
Director
You are using your state treasury in your amusement and it is almost finished, while your subject is dying of hunger. And you are completely unaware of it.
(He puts a shoe in her feet and takes her another feet in his lap.)
Jelly
Even all the co-stars are mad behind me.
(She puts her another leg over his shoulder, and shakes it, looking to his eyes). You know all the youth of this era wants me.
Director
She has good collection of books, but never bother to read them, but she is always eager to listen them, and for this purpose she has appointed some people who read books for her.
Jelly
Does your queen love some one like a woman?
Director
She loves herself only.
Jelly
(Loosing her patience) How can a woman loves herself only? All women want men's love.
Director
(Having puts on another shoe in her leg, he stands up.)
I am going to shoot you in a library. You are going to meet a revolutionary leader of third state, who is eager to serve you. In stead of it, he wants your favor because he wants to enter into the national assembly, although the election of the national assembly has not been declared.
Jelly
I am feeling humiliated.
Director
Why?
Jelly
Because you are always treating me like a queen, while all the film industry is highly interested in my sex appeal.(In a fanatic way). Ok, on the screen you can take me as your queen but off the screen you should treat me like a woman....who is ready to fall in love with a man like you...You are the director of this film...If I start loving you, it will be the great gossip news for the media...And every day I want to see myself in gossip column...
Director
But I do not want myself in gossip column. I only want to finish this project.
Jelly
(In angry tone)You are a big rascal. I will leave your project. People love to read about my love affairs...lusty act...so I always want some scandalous stories around me....
(She holds her shirt.)
Director
I will love you to lead on the set, my queen.
Jelly
And I will love you to lead in my bed.
(She holds him in his arms and tries to kiss him. Roma enters into the dressing room all of sudden and looks them. Jelly sees to Roma.)
Roma
I am sorry, I am looking for dress man.
Director
(Coming out of her arms)
I would like to see you on the set. (He comes to Roma) Thank you.
(He goes out.)
(Jelly looks to Roma and says aloud)
I do not want to see you again in my room without knocking it.
Cut to...
Scene 20
Characters: Elizabeth, Robin and six media persons, two of them from print and four of them form electronic media and four camera men.
Ent/day/in side a room.
All the four electronic media journalists are girls. Elizabeth and Robin are sitting on two chairs side by side around a round table. Four camera men are moving their cameras around their faces.

First lady journalist
It is an historical film ?
Elizabeth
At this stage we cannot say anything about this film.
Second lady journalist
You are working with a new director, do you think he is capable to handle Jelly, the sex bomb. She is very hot...Are you going to expose her in new way?
Elizabeth
(Looking to Robin face) She is very supportive, and very enthusiastic...and she acting according to our script.
Second lady journalist
But it is said that she is going to leave this project because she is not getting chance to expose her body?
Elizabeth
I think you have got wrong message. Each and every one of this unit is very much satisfied with this project.
A man journalist
But some historical scenes were very much horrible, as it is said?
Elizabeth
It is not a horrible film, but a comedy film.
Third lady journalist
Can we see Jelly or the director?
Robin
Not now, as they are busy.
(A canteen boy comes and serve them wine and
something to eat.)
Third lady journalist
(taking wine, looking to Robin) Why your face is black? It is said a real fighting went on here. It is true? Even the camera man was beaten on the set and he is thinking to suit against director?
Robin
(Touching his face) I am too thinking to suit against director. (Looking to Elizabeth) May be I will do it after getting a film independently.
Third lady journalist
Do you have any problem with director ?
Elizabeth
Thank you very much for your coming here. We will call all of you in the premier of this film. Thank you,Thank you very much.
(She stands up and Robin follows him.)
Third lady journalist
But....
Elizabeth
Thank you very much.

Cut to...
Scene 21
Characters : Robin, Elizabeth and director.
Ent/ day/ In a gallery.
(Robin and Elizabeth are walking, director is coming from the opposite side, he is in his own world...unaware about anything...
Elizabeth
(In an irritating mood) Who called the press here?
Robin
How can I say? (In an tempting way).
Elizabeth
I do not want any negative story about this project in the media. You must check yourself.
Robin
I think I can direct a film better than this director. You should trust me. And above all, I will serve my best to you.
Elizabeth
(having an irritated artificial smile over her lips) Oh, how?
Robin
You are looking beautiful.
Elizabeth
(stops and looks to him, showing she is tempted to him, but she is highly irritated) I would love to hit on your balk part.
Robin
(with a surprise and confident that she is going to hit him)No !!
Elizabeth
(with force) Yes !!
(Elizabeth slaps him, and director comes there, Director is in a state of hallucination. He does not know what has happened before him.Robin looks to director without any word. Elizabeth too looks to director.)
Elizabeth
(She lost her control, to director) I want to talk to you just now.
Director
(Realizing she is telling him something) Are you telling me anything!!
Elizabeth
(Breaks out with anger) Am I talking to your ghost?
Director
(Coming into real world) Oh, Sorry!
Elizabeth
(Controlling herself) It is enough, You know, I want to talk to you right now. Come with me. (She looks to Robin) Idiot!!
(Director looks to Robin, as if he is feeling something wrong with him.)
(Turning to director) Do not stare me like an owl...Come with me. Press is asking a lot...Who called the press here?
(Director looks to Robin) Who called the press?
Robin
How can I say?
Director
Find out.
Robin
How can I find out?
Director
(Looking to Robin) How can I say?

(He kicks his face, he is fell down.)
Elizabeth
It is very bad, You always beat people.
Director
Really!!
Elizabeth
But some people must be beaten.( Looking to Robin)...I think your dogs are fool.
Come with me)
Director
I want to see my set.
Elizabeth
(She holds here hand leads him to her room. Some reporters enters into the gallery.When they look to the flat Robbin on the ground, they run to him, with there cameras. They starts taking photographs of unconscious Robin)
Cut to....

2 comments:

Elsie said...

Yeah! It is coming along great. The scene with Jelly and the director was a lot of fun to read. The fallen book shelf was funny too.

You are doing a great job developing the pace. I like it's fast movement as the momentum continues to build. Well done!

Lara

Alok Nandan said...

Lara!
I am glad you are liking it..
alok nandan