Saturday, August 9, 2008

''You steal the dream''

(Dedicated to those peace lover, who thinks ''The little boy'' and ''The Fat man'' were same for mankind, I would love listen all the peace loving people .)
1.
You steal the dreams, after the defeat of the Eagle,
Gathering, conspiracy, divisions, cunning smile .
He sits in a cave of iron, all around a jungle
Roaring sea hunts his night, he thinks for a while.
He fought on the earth, making them legal;
Using arms thousand and thousand miles.

2.
Five millions dry people move to east,
As if they would get a delicious feast.
Cold storm was waiting ahead as death
With a musical march, They had faith.
They killed the people, burned the city,
Crying hard for the victory of liberty.

3
With sharp arms, Millions of people mingle together;
Frustration, hatred, loot, killing smile,
He sits on the air, all around sky
Bright Sun warmed his body, he looked to fight
He wanted to make the world bright.

4.
Killing! Killing! All a around Killing !
Laughing nature, No where feeling!
Someone captured, some one killed
Smiling with nature, He was alone to Flee.
sit against the wall, he said, ''You steal the dreams...
''You steal the dreams....You steal the dreams...

7 comments:

Elsie said...

Hello again,

This is very interesting. It seems you are talking to a nation again? I like the title and numbered stanzas. The intensity of feeling is palpable.

Keep following this thought. I think you are getting closer. Once again, it's grandness makes it bigger than a conversation with the poet and reader, but I think that is okay. I wish I knew more about poetry.

Lara

Alok Nandan said...

Lara!!
Napolian Bonapart wanted to conqure the world in order to make peace alaround the globe. He was the first man who saw the dream of making United states of Organization...He crossed the Russian front with his army and latter he flew away...He wanted to establish peace through arms...In this poem ...You steak my dreams ...are the word of Bonapart after his last defeat. On st. Hellna ...the dreamer is alone and thinking about his dreams that have stolen by his enemies...How can killing and loot be the foundation of peace???
alok nandan

Alok Nandan said...

Lara!!
I have done some basic mistate in this poetry...I am highly dissatisfied with it....it was my first attempt to write like this way...but I am sure very soon I will be able to wrtie perfectly...it is not a poety..it is a hell...I hate it....
although I am gratefull for your kind attention.
alok nandan

Elsie said...

Alok,

I'm sorry if I discouraged you. The historical references add a lot of depth that I didn't catch the first time and there is no doubt about your passion. I'm not an expert on poetry so please don't take my comments too seriously.

Lara

Alok Nandan said...

No, no!! you have not discouraged me..after reading second time, I felt that I had done some blunder..not with thme but with format..I mean classic way of writing poetry....Sometime I am unable to forgive myself...for the shake of creativity...but I am sure I wil mend my way of writing very soon...and you just wait for my next poetry...I want to do everything in right way..you can say it psychological problem...but i love my psychological problem...Just cheer up!!

Elsie said...

Oh good, I'll look forward to your next work.

Lara

Rishi K Dubey said...

This is not a psychological problem(as I see) rather a psychological phenomenon.A man with a mission thinks otherwise.And you do so.You are with a mission...you are bound to think that way.I really hate to go the way somebody else had gone in the past.And as far as mistakes are concerned....we can think it bothways...!I love the zeal...love more the fact that your peace march is still on with a remarkable pace.Keep it up.
Rishi K Dubey